The difference of 25

Creative blog. You can participate for free and without registration. Timetable:
-1th of the month: new theme on the blog.
-before 21th of the month: mail your artwork to roos25blog@gmail.com
-25th of the month: collage of all the artwork on the blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Theme of January: Horses

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope 2014 will be a healthy, happy, creative year. As my life became more busy I hope I can continue the blog. I will do my best.
In China the new year starts at the 31th of January. 2014 will be the year of the horse. The talisman of the new year is a Green Wood Horse.

But of course you can make all kind of horses. The Wood Horse year is a time of fast victories, unexpected adventure and surprising romance. In Chinese astrology, the Horse year is a fortunate year that brings luck and good things! So if you didn't win the jackpot yet...keep up the hopes!
For those of you, who didn't know yet: I really love Chinese astrology. 
You can send in your artwork untill the 21th of January. Later I will add some extra information about the Year of the Horse, so don't forget to come and see the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment